2003-2008 PhD, M.S.E.E, Department of Electronic Engineering, Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark
1995-1999 B. Eng, Department of Electronic Engineering, Shanghai JiaoTong University, Shanghai, China
Device-to-device communications, broadband wireless communications for high-speed trains, Spatial Poisson Point Process, and radio resource management
Professional English in Communications, Wireless Communications in a nut-shell
1. Wireless Innovative Campus Area Networks (WiCAN), Chinese Major National Science and Technology Program [2010ZX03005-003], 2010-2012.
2. Cellular-controlled D2D communications, Chinese Major National Science and Technology Program, ongoing.
3. Mobile Multicast in 4G, National Natural Science Foundation of China [No.61001071], ongoing.
4. Project with ZTE and NEC research (China) on Broadband Wireless Access for High-speed Train, completed.
1. H.Wang, et.al., Capacity Maximization and Transmission Rates Optimization for Relay Assisted Wireless Multicast, IEEE Communications Letters, 2012
2. H.Wang, et.al, A Distance-constrained Resource-sharing Criteria for Device-to-Device Communications Underlaying Cellular Networks, IET Electronic Letters, Apr. 2012.
3. H. Wang, et.al., Joint NC ARQ and AMC for QoS guaranteed mobile multicast, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Dec. 2010.
4. Y. Liu, Z. Tan, H. Wang, and K. Kwak, Joint Estimation of Channel Response and Carrier Frequency Offset for OFDM systems, IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., Nov. 2011, vol. 60, pp. 4645-4650
5. Y. Liu, Z. Tan, H. Wang, and S. Xu, Channel Estimation for Macrocellular OFDM Uplinks in Time-varying Channels, IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., Vol. 61 , No. 4, pp. 1709 - 1718, 2012.
6. H.Wang, et.al., Cross layer multi packet ARQ and AMC for QoS guaranteed mobile multicast, IWCMC ’10, May 2010, Caen, France.